- WSET - Cricket Nets and Trampolining Equipment
- WSET - Summer Camp Tents
- WSET - Helios Planetarium and Telescope
- WSET - Promethean Activote
- WSET - Front Lawn Seating Area and Picnic Benches
- WSET - Swimmining Pool Lane Dividers
- WSET - Musical Instruments and Recording Equipment
Warlingham School Educational Trust
The Warlingham School Educational Trust is a charity set up to provide financial support to Warlingham School. It is wholly funded by voluntary contributions and gives every penny it receives for the benefit of the students of Warlingham School. As a result of the Gift Aid Scheme, the Government automatically adds 25% to any money given to us, so for every £10,000 donated we actually get £12,500 to spend.
Government funding of education is extremely tight and all schools are currently facing this financial pressure. With the kind donations of parents, the Warlingham School Educational Trust has been able to fund facilities and equipment to enhance the enjoyment and experience of our students as well as providing them with opportunities not usually available in schools. Providing such opportunities will become increasingly difficult without this support.
The money we receive funds projects, additional curriculum resources, modern technology and specialist equipment that the school would not normally be able to afford.
We currently have a number of whole school projects on our ‘shopping list’ for the future:
- Outdoor covered seating area for students to use at break and lunchtime (to go in the area vacated by the recently demolished SRW huts). This new recreational area has been designed by the students.
- Increase the number of four-room tents to enable more students to attend the Year 7 Summer Camp.
- A new minibus to take students on school trips and to sporting fixtures.
By supporting the Warlingham School Educational Trust, you would be investing in your son or daughter’s future and helping to ensure that Warlingham School is not simply a good school but a great one that provides opportunities and experiences that make an important difference in the development of our students. We urge you to continue the tradition of support by contributing as much as you can.
For a form and brochure, please contact the Finance Department by email (finance@warlinghamschool) or by phoning the school switchboard 01883 624067 and selecting Option 4.